Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our Team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Systems Engineer to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Co. Galway
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively ow CMMS System management
- Provide Internal/External Audit support by being the maintenance team lead.
- Work with our corporate team to ensure we remain compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Support the design, development, and rollout of upgraded corporate CMMS systems.
- Effectively communicate across various levels of work force within and outside the company, i.e., contractor, working level teams and leadership
- Develop new processes & bring continuous improvement in maintenance, management & materials management through KPI monitoring and utilizing experience.
You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge and comprehension of engineering drawings and their principles;
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation;
- How to handle and dispose of hazardous materials;
- Knowledgeable on various computer applications and software (CMMS systems).
- Deep and thorough understanding of electrical, electronic systems, plumbing, air conditioning and heating;
- Diagnostics for troubleshooting problems on different types of equipment;
- Blueprints and systems schematic understanding and knowledge;
- Knowledgeable on equipment safety systems and processes;
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer