Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Shift Maintenance Technician to support a very high-profile medical device client in Co. Westmeath
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance and fault finding of production equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Testing and qualification of the production equipment which are PLC and PC controlled.
- Interact and respond to production team lead directions
- Interact the manufacturing team regarding production schedules with regard downtime for PM and equipment access
- Ability to work to tight timelines and schedules.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
- Acceptance, operational and functional testing / qualification in order to make systems ready production.
- Minimum Level 6 in Electrical, Mechanical OR Electrical and Instrumentation
- Previous experience working on equipment installation
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong team working ethos.
- String fault finding capability
- Strong team player
- Strong PC and documentation Skills
- Willing to work shift cycles
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Automation / Controls, Electrical, Mechanical|