Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre– just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring an Shift Electrical Technician to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Co. Kildare
This position is a day shift pattern (7am to 7pm) on a compressed work week and is a full-time permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Power up of electrical equipment for tools in a semi-conductor start up
- Professional customer engagement.
- Interact and respond to project leads directions.
- Prepare Electrical power up documentation in line with tool install process
- Carry out site walks and create snag lists as the project.
- Ability to work to tight timelines and schedules.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
- Delivers on time.
- Highlight issues of contractor workmanship.
- Tracking of the electrical tool tune on progress activities projects
- Experience in power up and pre-testing of electrical switchgear and distribution centres.
- Start-up of systems such as chemical & gas deliverer systems
- High standard of safety awareness within a busy and complex working environment
- Management and documentation of project.
- Be part of a team where you are the electrical lead for the systems’, acceptance, operational and functional testing / qualification in order to make systems ready and qualified for handover to sustaining.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment, and construction / installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Checks cable laying and cable identification.
- Updates as built drawings through documentation process.
- Performs punch-listing operations.
- Oversees visual inspections, checks rating and material for connection.
- Oversees tests of continuity, insulation resistance.
- Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
- You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Apprenticeship Qualified Electrician Fetac Level 6
- Highly safety conscious technician ensuring all safety processes and procedures are complied with.
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite. (Specifically excel and word)
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong team working ethos.
- Strong team player
- Problem Solver
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer