Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Shift Electrical Maintenance Technician to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Co. Kildare
This is a shift role and flexibility is required to cover days and nights. Attractive package on offer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Electrical sustaining activity on our client’s site.
- Professional customer engagement.
- Interact and respond to area lead directions.
- Carry out Planned maintenance activities.
- Respond to Emergency Reactive calls.
- Ability to work to tight timelines and schedules.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the plant.
- Delivers on time.
- Monitoring of contractor workmanship.
- Experience in fault finding of electrical switchgear and distribution centres.
- Start-up / rotation of systems such as HVAC , Pumping systems, process delivery systems, Pumps, motors etc.
- Experience in maintenance and or start-up of VSD’S for three phase systems.
- Management and documentation of project.
- Be part of a team where you are the electrical lead for the systems to ensure optimum operational up time for the factory.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction / installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records , updates and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Works on power transformers, switchboard, accumulator battery, sockets outlet, lighting system.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan when bringing plant back on line after maintenance or for plant rotation.
- You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Apprenticeship Qualified Electrician Fetac Level 6
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite. (Specifically excel and word)
- Strong team working ethos.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Very good English language skills
- Problem Solver in a controlled manner.
- Presentable appearance.
- Bring a continuous improvement mind set to the role.
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer