Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech, Data centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Senior Project Manager to support our very high-profile medical device client in Co. Galway
Working with Equipment Engineering, the successful candidate will work with manufacturing partners on Digital Factory initiatives in line with Industry 4.0-Smart Factory strategies. The application of digital innovation offers the opportunity to deliver smart manufacturing machines and to optimise production systems. The successful candidate will also assist R&D and Operations on New Product Development Programs and Sustaining Programs by participating on the Design, Build, Commissioning and Qualification of New Equipment as well as Equipment Upgrades. The role is primarily based in Galway, a world class facility, although traveling abroad may be required from time to time for short periods. Working times are normally Monday to Friday, although some periodic weekend work may be required as per production schedules. Remote-Hybrid working modes are supported.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management, oversight, and direction through all phases of the project lifecycle for Equipment Engineering projects.
- Champion Technology and Innovation and Digital Factory related project activities by providing metrics and reporting on overall program status and adherence to associated savings goals.
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables.
- Ability to lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Develop and maintain project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Monitors and controls projects, ensuring efficient utilisation of project resources.
- You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and recommending actions.
- Coordinates and prioritises internal and vendor related activities as they pertain to service, maintenance, upgrades
- Minimum Level 7 Degree
- 6 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience managing or working with automated equipment in manufacturing environments /software development is essential.
- Basic knowledge in at least one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Software Engineering.
- High proficiency with project management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Candidate to have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within project teams.
- Experience working in a regulated industry preferred.
- Digital Transformation Program experience, desirable not essential
- Future of Manufacturing industry exposure, desirable not essential
- Experience with State Funding and Tax incentives for technology R&D projects, desirable not essential
- Experience with State Funding and Tax incentives for technology R&D projects.
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Project Management|