Atlantach Technical Services
Atlantach USA Inc is an engineering solutions company specializing in the project management, construction and commissioning market in the USA and Ireland. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and data centres.
What Atlantach bring
The Atlantach management team bring over 150 years’ experience working at the cutting edge of blue chip construction in Europe and the USA.
Join Our team
At Atlantach, we are very focussed on our people. Our values are safety, excellence, customer commitment, teamwork and ownership and we live these in everything that we do.
We are a vibrant and positive company and we invest in our people. Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our Team as an Electrical QA/QC to support a large-scale semiconductor project in Arizona.
- Medical /Vision and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K contributions
- Competitive salary
We want you
If you are a highly motivated construction professional, looking to progress your career and experience large scale critical facility construction, you’re the one for us.
Our client is one of the largest and most established semiconductor companies in the world, working on many multi-million- and billion-dollar projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand construction specifications
- Read and understand construction drawings
- Read and understand construction schedules
- Ability to deliver daily / weekly progress reports to the Project Supervisor.
- Liaise with the general contractors QA team to develop a joint approach to quality project delivery.
- Develop a training programme for employees to outline the client’s expectations with regard to quality.
- Carry out daily on-site quality walks
- Daily Coaching of employees as to the standard of quality expected.
- You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Large scale Industrial work experience an advantage.
- Experience working on semiconductor, pharma, data centre or automotive projects is an advantage.
- Electrical trade qualification essential
- Previous electrical QA/QC experience an advantage
- Data centre experience an advantage
- 5-10 years’ post Qualification field experience.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team working ethos and a team player
- Proficient PC skills, word, Excel, Power Point and email
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer