Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Reliability Engineer to support a very high-profile automotive manufacturing client in Co. Galway. You will be Responsible for Product Environmental Reliability Validations activities from RFQ phase to final customer acceptance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support analyse customer specifications and impact for laboratory
- Support collection FVS from all design metiers, participate in the product risk analysis and define the adapted validation plan to build the final offer.
- Support defining the need of specific tools or bench
- Support defining the detailed validation plan including both customer validation but also client risk analysis to cover the risk analysis
- Support Design review, Prepare the inputs and participate
- Support the main relationship of the customer for product validations test plan and test methods
- Support creation & maintains technical standards to capitalise the know-how covering his scope of ownership.
- Identify and create the test standards needed in order to demonstrate the robustness of the product)
- Support capitalising the Lessons Learned standards to ensure a fast implementation in new projects.
- Support technical steering committee
- Ensures continuous improvement of standards through development of technologies & product functions, innovation and technology watch.
- Secure designs at platform levels with simple and quick tests to check the failure mechanisms
- Support the building a roadmap to define/update mission profiles
- Supports the engineering teams to solve difficult technical issues when needed.
- Supports by participating to customer or supplier meetings when needed.
- Support engineering tests scope, technical planning and execution
- Engineer with high experience in lab testing for automotive industry
- 5 years of experience in the related engineering discipline in automotive engineering or relevant industries.
- Experience in technical management / leadership of a team an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in product validation and international environmental specifications
- Leadership to interface an international network
- Capacity to interface a customer
- Team spirit
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer