Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Project Manager to support a very high-profile medical device client in Co. Limerick
Organizes, manages and controls projects relating to Engineering retrofits and new line introductions. Leads the cross-functional team and manages the development, roll-out, and implementation of all aspects of the retrofit/new line introduction into Operations including ancillary Supply Chain initiatives. Coordinates all aspects of the project activities and is responsible for overall project success including FPOs. Responsible for facilitating and developing cross functional project plans, timelines, and resource requirements to ensure successful project delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform project management tasks for medium to large scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects
- Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
- Utilize necessary project tools, i.e. URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements
- Implementation of safety/environment requirements on purchase and changes of all new and existing equipment.
- Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
- You have the authority for budget approval and spend relevant to the project and budget you are assigned.
- 5 years’ experience in relevant project management role.
- Familiar with ISO safety standards.
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities.
- Process development experience.
- Familiarity with equipment validation in a FDA environment.
- Develop good working relationships across the business.
- Ability to motivate and lead – must be team orientated.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- To be able to demonstrate excellent project management and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Engineering, Project Management|