Posted 1 month ago
Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring Project Managers to continue to support our Automotive client in Co. Galway
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure project objectives in terms of profitability (product and development), quality, cost, timings etc.
- Check and validate Project Team Members activities and propose timing scenario to achieve milestones.
- Could conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders
- Secure Project resources and control them
- Solve all project issues with support of simultaneous engineering functions
- Define and manage budgets and resources
- Define scope of projects
- Prepare project phases reviews
- Set project objectives, ensure appraisal of Project Team Members
- Manages all project changes from customers
- Report progress development progress to Management
- Min 3 years Project management experience
- Background in Manufacturing an advantage
- Experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Hardware or Software Engineering
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to manage project milestones, budgets and oversee technical teams
- PMP Qualification desirable
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Project Management|