Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Project Engineer to support a very high-profile medical device client in Co. Limerick
Provide engineering support in developing new or improving existing equipment and/or process related activities. Define or assist in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, safety requirements and customer needs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects
- Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with IML requirements, processes and procedures
- Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
- Utilize necessary project tools, i.e. URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully
- Develop the necessary equipment, process and product knowledge to be recognised as a local expert.
- Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in the development of maintenance requirements
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
- Define root cause and implement solutions to equipment and process related non-conformances utilising the NCMR and CAPA processes
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements
- Ensure effective closure on quality system documents (Audit Action, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc.)
- Implementation of safety/environment requirements on purchase and changes of all new and existing equipment.
- Vendor Management
- You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- 4 years’ experience in relevant engineering role.
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities.
- Process development experience.
- Familiar with ISO safety standards.
- Previous experience in the use of ‘black belt’ statistical techniques would be a distinct advantage, as would familiarity with equipment validation in a FDA environment.
- Have statistical process control and capability analysis using ANOVA and DOE techniques.
- Ability to apply a scientific approach to problem solving, blending analytical and experimental skills to maximize productivity and yields is an essential requirement.
- Develop good working relationships across the business .
- Ability to motivate and lead – must be team orientated.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Engineering, Project Management|