Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our Team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Mechanical Tool Install Technician to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Co. Kildare
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mechanical connection of chemicals and gases to equipment on our client’s site.
- Working with trades to ensure equipment is connected in a safe and compliant manner.
- Professional customer engagement.
- Interact and respond to project leads directions.
- Compliance with detailed documents for start tool turn on.
- Ability to work to tight timelines and schedules.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
- Delivers on time.
- Monitoring of contractor installation workmanship.
- Tracking of the Mechanical install schedule as project schedule.
- Experience in maintenance and or start-up of mechanical process equipment.
- Management and documentation of project.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction / installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Updates as built drawings through documentation process.
- Oversees visual inspections, checks rating and material for connection.
- Oversees tests pressure and verification tests prior to handover
- Witness the tests and inspections carried out.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan
- Safety conscious individual.
- Apprenticeship Qualified Mechanical, Plumbing or mechanical engineering degree.
- Experience in installation and QA/QC of high purity delivery systems
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite. (Specifically excel and word)
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong team working ethos.
- Strong team player
- Problem Solver
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer