Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our Team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base. Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Mechanical Engineer to support a very high-profile medical device client in Co. Limerick
Provide engineering support in developing new or improving existing equipment and/or process related activities. Define or assist in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, safety requirements and customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing Mechanical URS
- Writing Mechanical FAT and SAT tests
- Oversee the install – Mechanical, Electrical and safety matrix testing
- Teach and adjustment of all components within their cell
- Mechanical SAT testing
- Identification, purchases and set up spares
- Review and approval of Mech Drawings
- Writing of PM’s
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects
- Develop the necessary equipment, process and product knowledge to be recognised as a local expert.
- Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in the development of maintenance requirements
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements
- Ensure effective closure on quality system documents (Audit Action, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc.)
- Implementation of safety/environment requirements on purchase and changes of all new and existing equipment.
You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- 4 years’ experience in relevant engineering role.
- Experience in vision systems and laser etching would be beneficial
- Allen Bradley knowledge desirable but not essential.
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities.
- Ability to motivate and lead – must be team orientated.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Engineering, Mechanical|