Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our Team
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring Machine Learning Ops Engineer to support a very high-profile automotive manufacturing client in Co. Galway.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build data pipelines to support AI deployment for Automotive
- Design architecture and tool selection
- Identify and evaluate new technologies to improve performance, maintainability and reliability
- Apply software engineering best practices, including CI/CD, test automation etc
- Ensure SW auditability, versioning, and data security
- Work closely with data engineers and optimize data and SW delivery process
- Deep Learning
- Degree in Science, Engineering, Software or Relevant 3 plus years’ experience in a similar role
- Automotive background is an advantage
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Automation / Controls, Engineering, Mechanical, Software|