Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our Team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring Java Developers to support a very high-profile automotive manufacturing client in Co. Galway
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop standardized test tools according to project requirements.
- Develop the necessary test tools to fulfil the project needs by working with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Generate architecture documents, carry out design reviews and provide timing plans with milestones during tool development.
- Provide a clear road map for tool development showing how it fits within the current tooling infrastructure.
- Provide technical and training documentation for the developed tool which is clear and usable for teams inside and outside the organisation.
- Automate test equipment and implement continuous improvements to increase the robustness level of the test system.
- Manage the validation of the tool in line with best practice.
- Participate in Technology/Supplier/Test tool selection for new projects keeping abreast of the latest technologies and features
- Liaise directly with internal teams ensuring the developed tool meets the needs of all users.
- Interface directly with your counterparts at vehicle manufacturers to plan and agree development of your assigned tools.
- A relevant Technical Engineering Degree e.g. Computer Science
- 3/4 years’ Java experience
- Good knowledge with proven application of mathematics
- JSON/XML and Java parsing tools experience
- Software development tools and continuous integration such as Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Test Automation
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer