Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join our Team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring an Instrumentation Commissioning Technician to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Co. Kildare
Duties & Responsibilities
- Instrumentation commissioning activity on our client’s site.
- Commission I&C equipment in a semi-conductor start up
- Professional customer engagement.
- Interact and respond to project leads directions.
- Prepare I&C Operational test documents for start process.
- Carry out site walks and create snag lists as the project.
- Ability to work to tight timelines and schedules.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the project
- Monitoring of contractor workmanship.
- Start-up of systems such as HVAC , Chillers, boilers Pumping systems, process delivery systems, etc.
- Management and documentation of project.
- Accept equipment on behalf of the client from the main contractor.
- Be part of a team where you are the instrument and controls lead for the systems’, acceptance, operational and functional testing / qualification in order to make systems ready and qualified for handover to sustaining.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Checks cable laying and cable identification.
- Updates as built drawings.
- Performs punch-listing operations.
- Verifies specification of instruments installed as per specification.
- Checks installation of instruments.
- Performs functional tests on instrumentation.
- Performs test communication functionalities.
- Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
- Apprenticeship Qualified Instrumentation or an Instrumentation engineering degree.
- Experience in maintenance and or start-up of controls systems in a hi- tech automated manufacturing process.
- Experience in start-up and loop checking of controls and PLC systems.
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite. (Specifically excel and word)
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong team working ethos.
- Strong team player
- Problem Solver
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer