Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring an IWS Commissioning Technician to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Co. Kildare
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of contractor installation
- Carrying out and planning of the Process start up activities for project
- Experience in start-up and pre-testing of Industrial Waste systems.
- Start-up of systems such as Waste transfer systems, Pumping systems, Waste Treatment systems,
- Experience in maintenance and or start-up of similar process equipment.
- Management and documentation of project.
- Accept equipment on behalf of the client from the main contractor.
- Be part of a team where you are the Process lead for the systems’, acceptance, operational and functional testing / qualification in order to make systems ready and qualified for handover to sustaining.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction / installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Updates as built drawings through documentation process.
- Performs punch-listing operations.
- Oversees visual inspections, checks rating and material for connection.
- Oversees tests pressure and verification tests prior to handover
- Witness the tests and inspections carried out.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
- Apprenticeship Qualified or equivalent engineering diploma/degree in environmental , mechanical, process engineering .
- Experience in start-up and pre-testing of water treatment equipment and systems.
- Experience in high purity water treatment systems would be desirable
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite. (Specifically excel and word)
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong team working ethos.
- Strong team player
- Problem Solver in a controlled manner.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Engineering, Mechanical|