Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
Do you want to be part of a winning team where you will be valued, recognised and rewarded for your contribution to our business success? Due to continued growth and expansion, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Finance and HR Support Administrator to join our support team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate or candidate who wants to be part of a business operational team with the flexibility of working from home to experience various aspects of a business. It is an integral role to the company to ensure operational efficiency throughout the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of accounts receivable.
- Review and process expenses.
- Participate in payroll processing on a monthly basis.
- Providing administration support and back-up to the Finance Manager as required
- Issue contracts to new employees
- Update relevant departments of new employees joining the company.
- Oversee onboarding of candidate to the company.
- Conduct Induction Orientation with new employees.
- Create new employee files and ensure compliance
- Conduct Reference Checks
- Conduct Exit Interviews
- Manage trackers and keep up to date in real time.
- Complete permit applications
- Set up new employees with company email.
- Support Recruitment Department and business as required.
- Manage workload to meet Finance weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Keep trackers up to date in real time.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at each stage of the onboarding process
- Qualification in Business Admin, HR, Finance or Similar.
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite. (Specifically, intermediate excel experience is a must)
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong organisational skills essential with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team working ethos.
- Proficient English
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer