Atlantach Technical Services
Atlantach USA Inc is an Engineering solutions company specializing in the project management, construction and commissioning market in the USA and Ireland. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and data centers.
What Atlantach Brings
The Atlantach management team bring over 150 years’ experience working at the cutting edge of blue chip construction in Europe and the USA.
Join Our Team
At Atlantach, we have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
We are a vibrant and positive company and we invest in our people. Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our Team and are hiring Field Services Technicians to a support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Oregon.
- Medical /Vision and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K contributions
- Competitive salary
We want you
If you are a highly motivated construction professional, looking to progress your career and experience large scale critical facility construction, you’re the one for us.
Our client employs 4200 people, working in nine manufacturing facilities and 5 technology centers in the United States, Mexico Europe and Asia. They are an industry leader in the design, manufacture and installation of complete thermal systems. Their products are an essential component in the manufacture of semiconductors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professional customer engagement.
- Interact and respond to area lead directions.
- Carry out Install and testing activities.
- Ability to work to tight timelines and schedules.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas to improve deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
- Delivers on time.
- Complies with all policies and procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a team essential.
You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Strong emphasis on safety on site for yourself and others around you
- Basic understanding or knowledge of electrical / mechanical systems.
- Hands-on technical abilities
- Strong team working ethos.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient English
- Problem Solver in a controlled manner.
- Presentable appearance.
- Bring a continuous improvement mind set to the role.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
|Job Category||Field Engineer|