Atlantach USA Inc is an Engineering solutions company specializing in the project management, construction and commissioning market in the USA and Ireland. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centers.
What Atlantach Bring
The Atlantach management team bring over 150 years’ experience working at the cutting edge of Blue chip construction in Europe and the USA.
Join Our Team
At Atlantach, we have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base. We are a vibrant and positive company and we invest in our people. Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our Team as a Project Coordinator to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Arizona.
- Medical /Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K contributions
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
We Want You:
If you are a highly motivated construction professional, looking to progress your career and experience large scale critical facility construction, you’re the one for us.
Our client is a large, well established, publicly traded, international, technology manufacturing company. They have over 100,000 employees and do over $2B in revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and process requests for information (RFI’s)
- Develops, prepares and processes change orders, and all relevant documentation
- Ensures project documentation is processed in a timely manner
- Reviews contractor monthly Invoices and verify.
- Prepares and reviews the adequacy and accuracy per the contract
- Prepares and develops a variety of reports and correspondence on project matters including daily, weekly, monthly and final completion reports, contract modifications, engineering changes and correspondence with contractor on fulfilment of requirements
- Review and process submittals, perform quantity take-offs, attend meetings, prepare meeting minutes
- Update and post construction plan sets
- Perform other project support duties as needed
- You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Large scale Industrial work experience an advantage.
- Experience working on Semiconductor, Pharma, Data Centre or Automotive projects an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of effective communication within team and with stakeholders
- Computer literate with deep experience in Microsoft Office applications, with the ability to teach and/or tutor staff in the use of Office applications
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team working ethos and a team player
|Documentation / Admin, Electrical, Mechanical