Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech, Data centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring a Environmental Test & Validation Engineer to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Co. Galway.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the need of specific tools or bench (characterization, reliability…)
- Review customer Env Validation Requirements and Test Plan
- Perform Validation Design reviews (DR0, DR1,DR2,DR3….) according to CLEAN milestones and Engineering gates.
- Climatic & Vibe/Shock fixture requirement review with Prototype Lead.
- Operational Test S/W & H/W Requirements review with R&D ME&T group.
- Development of Val Test Plan , Test specification, Timing plan in format.
- Customer ME DFMEA review with ME department.
- Test H/W procurement, Assembly
- Define the final validation plan to build the final offer based on client Specifcation.
- Operational DV test rack H/W & DV SW integration & validation with DV Samples.
- Carry out all work to comply with Quality Management System and Validation Engineering Processes e.g. ASPICE, ISOTS16949
- Participate in Failure analysis of Validation issues with support from internal & external customer/report on actions on a daily basis until debug/FA is closed.
- Final Customer Report generation, peer review cycle/closure/release to customer.
- Support project team in DVS Tuam RAISE/Operation committees whenever asked.
- Report validation status to the project team and management on a regular basis (QRQC, 5mm…)
- Generation of test reports, peer-reviews of data and follow up on approval
- Perform problem management role interfacing with customer, allocation of Device Under Test (DUT) failures to appropriate functions and leading weekly review
- Participate in lessons learned across the various projects
- Support lab manager in TRS follow-up (ENV Testing Chambers – 85%)
- Compliance to lab integrity charter
- Showcase & 5S & safety managed within the lab
- Laboratories to be recognised by customers.
You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Relevant Technical Engineering Degree e.g. Computer & Electronic Engineering, Physics & Instrumentation, Mechatronics
- Min 3 years test engineering experience
- Programming in National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand software a definite benefit
- Broad experience in hardware and peripherals
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret complex documents/schematics.
- Knowledge of automotive electronics systems a definite benefit
- Validation experience with knowledge of test & validation methods
- SW applications, Embedded C, C++, Java
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer