Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring an Electrical Sustaining Technician to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Co. Kildare
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Electrical sustaining activity on our client’s site.
- Professional customer engagement.
- Interact and respond to area lead directions.
- Carry out Planned maintenance activities.
- Respond to Emergency Reactive calls.
- Ability to work to tight timelines and schedules.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the plant.
- Delivers on time.
- Monitoring of contractor workmanship.
- Experience in fault finding of electrical switchgear and distribution centres.
- Start-up / rotation of systems such as HVAC , Pumping systems, process delivery systems, Pumps, motors etc.
- Experience in maintenance and or start-up of VSD’S for three phase systems.
- Management and documentation of project.
- Be part of a team where you are the electrical lead for the systems to ensure optimum operational up time for the factory.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction / installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records , updates and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Works on power transformers, switchboard, accumulator battery, sockets outlet, lighting system.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan when bringing plant back on line after maintenance or for plant rotation.
You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Apprenticeship Qualified Electrician Fetac Level 6
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS office suite. (Specifically excel and word)
- Strong team working ethos.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Very good English language skills
- Problem Solver in a controlled manner.
- Presentable appearance.
- Bring a continuous improvement mind set to the role.
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover.
- Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer