Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring Automation Equipment Technicians to support a very high-profile medical device client in Co. Limerick
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of highly automated manufacturing lines
- Electrical installation and assembly of machines from crate to production line.
- Installation of all signals from sensors and interfaces to PLC’s
- Experience in low voltage DC systems.
- Strong understanding if safety systems and interlocks in an machine environment.
- Capable of reading electrical controls and power diagrams.
- Excellent fault finding skills and proven experience on fault finding highly automated , complex equipment and machines.
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices & Good Documentation Practices are followed.
- Support Engineering projects and lead actions assigned to maintenance group.
- Completion of documentation with a regulated environment.
- Cert./Diploma/Senior Trades in Electrical Engineering.
- 3- 5years experience in a similar technical role within the medical device or similar industry with an established track record.
- Electrical experience within an automated manufacturing environment.
- Strong trouble shooting capabilities in a start up and testing environment.
- Strong electro/Pneumatic experience of installation and commissioning.
- Working knowledge of PLCs, motor drives, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Teamwork abilities.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Automation / Controls, Electrical|