Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Center – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our Team and are hiring an Electrical Commissioning Lead to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Arizona
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand construction specifications
- Read and understand construction drawings
- Read and understand construction schedules
- Ability to develop commissioning scripts from the information provided
- Ability to deliver daily / weekly progress reports to the Commissioning Manager.
- Liaise with the design team to understand the scope of work and design intent
- Carry out start up and commissioning of the site electrical equipment as per specifications and the design intent
- Understand the site coordination study and ensure all equipment is set as per the coordination study
- Understand the SOO (Sequence of operation)
- Ability to work with sub-contractors and vendors to deliver the allocated project scope to the specification, drawing and expected quality as per schedule.
- Populate the commissioning tracker
- Pro-actively work with all stakeholders to overcome gating issues
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- 5-10 years’ experience as a commissioning lead
- Experience working on Semiconductor, Pharma, Data Centre or Automotive projects an advantage.
- Experience commissioning some of the following, MV/HV, Transformers, Substations, Switchgear, Motors, VFD’s, Generators, heat trace, compressors, chillers, MCC units, panel boards, MV / LV breakers.
- Construction background essential
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team working ethos and a team player
- Proficient PC skills, word, Excel, Power Point and email