Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech, Food & Bev. And Pharma – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our Team as a Construction Project Manager to support a project with a very high-profile client in Newbridge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and monitor and review construction drawings, specifications, and work requirements.
- Hands-on working to resolve day-to-day Construction related issues with the appointed contractors.
- Focus on driving the contactors to delivery of the scope, at the right standard and to hit the project milestones.
- Direct and Manage personnel, site staff and subcontractors and manage and coordinate weekly progress meetings, workshops, and plan actions.
- Monitor construction to ensure quality of work and coordinate and liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Engineers, and Service Coordinators to ensure all personnel have accurate and timely information.
- Drive safety standards on site with support of EHS.
- Stop any unsafe acts on site.
- Refuse to start up systems if the installation / system is not as per safety and regulatory requirements.
- Report unsatisfactory works completed and handed over for testing / approval.
- Shut down systems if there is a concern over safety of equipment/ personnel or environment.
- Degree in Construction Management / Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on site-based projects.
- Ability to effectively manage site programme and associated schedules to required deadlines.
- Experience in similar projects for the Food and Beverage industry a definite advantage.
- Experience managing multiple subcontractors at a time.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint with Excellent IT skills and good digital and visual presentational skills.
- Experience working on Semiconductor, Pharma, Data Centre or Automotive projects an advantage.
- Experience working in food and beverage Industry an advantage
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team working ethos and a team player
At Atlantach we offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements.
- Flexible hours and remote working options; role dependant.
- Healthcare Insurance cover. Further education financial assistance.
- Access to a personal financial advisor.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement and company-wide events
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Construction Management, Project Management|