Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Center – just some of the focus areas we work in.
What Atlantach bring
The Atlantach management team bring over 150 years’ experience working at the cutting edge of Blue chip construction in Europe and the USA.
Join Our team
At Atlantach, we are very focussed on our people. Our values are Safety, Excellence, Customer commitment, Teamwork and Ownership and we live these in everything that we do.
We are a vibrant and positive company and we invest in our people. Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our Team as a Waste System Area Superintendent to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Arizona
- Medical /Vision and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K contributions
- Competitive salary
We want you
If you are a highly motivated construction professional, looking to progress your career and experience large scale critical facility construction, you’re the one for us.
Our client has 125 years’ experience in the construction Industry. They have projects across the USA, Europe and the Middle East. With over 1000 direct employees and a $4b turnover, they are a major global player in the construction industry. Or clients projects include, semiconductor facilities, Pharma, Data Centre, Schools ,Hospitals and major civils projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand construction specifications
- Read and understand construction drawings
- Read and understand construction schedules
- Ability to supervise, a number of field engineers to deliver the allocated project scope to the specification, drawing and expected quality as per schedule
- Ability to deliver daily / weekly progress reports to the Project Supervisor.
- Liaise with the design team to understand the scope of work and design intent
- Liaise with the Sub-Contractors to articulate the scope and design intent
- Ensure all Field Engineers and Sub-Contractors carry out their scope as per the clients safety protocols.
You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel
- Large scale Industrial work experience an advantage.
- Experience working on Semiconductor, Pharma, Data Centre or Automotive projects an advantage.
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification or equivalent on site Experience
- Experience working with the following, Gases and Bulk Chemicals.
- Experience working with the following, ) WWTP ( Waste Water Treatment Plants), AWN (Acid Waste Neutralisation), Scrubbed exhaust equipment.5-10 years’ experience as a Superintendent manging projects
- Construction background essential
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team working ethos and a team player
- Proficient PC skills, Word, Excel, Power point and Email