Atlantach Technical Services
Atlantach USA Inc is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in the USA and Ireland. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centers.
What Atlantach bring
The Atlantach management team bring over 150 years’ experience working at the cutting edge of Blue chip construction in Europe and the USA.
Join Our team
At Atlantach, we have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
We are a vibrant and positive company and we invest in our people. Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our Team as a Process Mechanical Area Superintendent to support a large-scale project with a very high-profile client in Arizona
- Medical /Vision and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K contributions
- Competitive salary
We want you
If you are a highly motivated construction professional, looking to progress your career and experience large scale critical facility construction, you’re the one for us.
Our Client is a large multinational general contractor established in 1937.
They had a $6b turnover in 2022 and employ 3000 staff across the USA, Europe and the Middle East.
Their project portfolio consists of semi-conductor, Data Centre, School, Airport hotels and sports stadiums.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand construction specifications
- Read and understand construction drawings
- Read and understand construction schedules
- Ability to supervise, a number of field engineers to deliver the allocated project scope to the specification, drawing and expected quality as per schedule
- Ability to deliver daily / weekly progress reports to the Project Supervisor.
- Liaise with the design team to understand the scope of work and design intent
- Liaise with the Sub-Contractors to articulate the scope and design intent
- Ensure all Field Engineers and Sub-Contractors carry out their scope as per the clients safety protocols.
- You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Large scale Industrial work experience an advantage.
- Experience working on Semiconductor, Pharma, Data Centre or Automotive projects an advantage.
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification or equivalent on site Experience
- Experience working with some of the following, UPW (Ultra-Pure Water) WWTP ( Waste Water Treatment Plants), AWN (Acid Waste Neutralisation), Scrubbed exhaust equipment, Chillers, Compressors, Air Dryers, Heat Trace.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Superintendent managing projects
- Construction background essential
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team working ethos and a team player
- Proficient PC skills, Word, Excel, Power point and email
|Job Category||Engineering, Mechanical|