Atlantach Technical Services is an Engineering solutions company specialising in the project management, construction and commissioning market in Ireland and the USA. We are a trusted partner to leading blue chip companies across many sectors with project work spanning semiconductor, automotive, MedTech and Data Centre – just some of the focus areas we work in.
Join Our team
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled technicians and engineers with a wealth of experience and a proven track record of delivering results for our ever-growing client base.
Currently, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and are hiring Automation Equipment Technicians to support a very high-profile medical device client in Co. Westmeath
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and troubleshooting electro/mechanical equipment failures.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance documentation.
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices & Good Documentation Practices are followed.
- Support Engineering projects and lead actions assigned to maintenance group.
- You have authority to stop the job if you feel there is an unsafe work practice which could result in a risk of injury, have an environmental impact or risk to equipment and other personnel.
- Cert./Diploma/Senior Trades in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- 3- 5 years experience in a similar technical role within the medical device or similar industry with an established track record.
- Mechanical experience within an automated manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of PLCs, motor drives, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Teamwork abilities.
Atlantach Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Job Category||Automation / Controls, Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical|